We are headed to the Mall of Georgia to track down some people from the church! This will be a fun event where you will get time with your friends with the youth group while getting to know some of the adults in our church. This event is open to Middle School and and High School Students.
Here are the details.
- We will leave the church at 1 pm and head to the Mall of Georgia. Trent will be driving the church van. At the church we will divide into teams of 3-4 people and give out pictures of the people we will be looking for.
- Arrive to the Mall of Georgia shortly before 2 pm. Our “criminals” will be already in the Mall.
- From 2:00 pm – 3:20 pm you wil track down as many people as possible and get them to sign your paperwork.
- Team Rules: #1 Absolutely no running! #2 Entire team must stay together at all times. If they are found broken up, they are disqualified. #3 You will lose one point for everyminute you are late.
- At 3:20 pm we will meet in front of Aunt Annies Pretzel Shop. Afterwards we will take time to hangout before leaving the Mall at 4:00 pm
- We will return to the church at 5:00 pm.
Please bring money for ice cream of whatever you might want to purchase at the mall. Other than that there is no cost to this event.