Registration is Open!
Deadline February the 9th
Join us on Saturday, February the 16th for Purity Weekend at Vision Baptist Church. Young ladies with a heart for God and their fellow sisters in Christ have designed a one-day experience to help encourage you in your walk with the Lord and pursuit of holiness. You will not want to miss this special event!
We want this to be a special day for moms and daughters! We want to serve you a semi-formal lunch and let you enjoy being dressed up. We will have a fun photo booth.
- Identity in Christ
- Middle Schoolroom: Modesty for Young Ladies & Importance of reading your Bible and growing spiritually.
- High School/College room: Will you marry a Bozo or Boaz? & Not giving in to all the pressures of the world.
- Middle Schoolroom: Guarding your heart. & Being happy with how God made you.
- High Schoolroom: Cherishing those that protect you. & Focusing on God and not guys.
- College Studentroom: What the Bible says about being a woman in Christ & Purity (thoughts and actions, it’s never too late to make that commitment)
- God has a plan for you no matter what you have been through or done.
- Closing remarks/dismissal Mindy Bush