This is a night you will not want to miss!
This is the 7th year the Students of Vision will end their annual Food Drive with a huge celebration! We are going back to the Skyzone in Roswell, GA! We had a blast there last year. From the Dodge Ball Tournament to the Slam Dunk Contest to just hanging out with new friends it was a great night.
Here are a few ways you can get involved!
- Help us with the Food Drive. We will be collecting cans of food from February the 12th – March the 24th at Vision Baptist Church. You can drop your cans of food off in our foyer. There is currently a heated battle between the men and the women to see who will bring the most cans of food!
- Plan to come to the celebration. The first 50 who register online will receive a free t-shirt. You can register below.
- Create a Dodge Ball team. The way we see it. The more people who come, the more food we collect, the more good we can do. A great way to recruit people to come is to build a dodge ball team.
- DOORS OPEN at 9:30 pm (registration form, skyzone waiver, canned food donation and payment are required at this time.)
- ORIENTATION & OPENING SERVICE at 10:00 pm (people called from the crowd for games, door prizes given away, simple to understand bible message given.)
- REGISTRATION & PIZZA at Skyzone at 12:00 am (team and individual registration for the dodgeball tournament.)
- AWARDS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS at 5:30 am (awards will be given out for each division and to the person who brought the largest amount of canned food.)
- RETURN BACK TO VISION BAPTIST CHURCH at 5:45 am (all participants will need to be picked up between 6 – 6:30 am.)
Have any questions?
If you or your parents have any questions about Dodge Hunger please feel free to give us a call. Our Student Pastor, Trent Cornwell, or one of the other members of Student Ministries team would love to talk to you and help you be prepared for this this awesome event. You can call our offices at 770.456.5881 or email Trent@visionbaptist.com
Make an online payment
The cost for the celebration on march the 24th is only $30 ($2 surcharge for PayPal). Thanks to a corporate sponsor the first 50 to register online will receive a free t-shirt! To make you payment online please follow this link https://www.paypal.me/StudentsofVision/32